Every single study of antibodies so far has implied the same thing:
- The true number of “infected” (‘infected’ implies you have an infection, but they use the term to mean ‘presence’ of virus. No infection needed.) is, in fact, universal. Everyone on earth carries antibodies because everybody has the ‘presence of 400 trillion viruses in their body’s VIROME while living in a virtual sea of viruses. You can’t call something ‘contagious’ that is already universally present. Your body is producing trillions of viruses all the time. These viruses pose no threat to anyone who is not immune-compromised, in which case they may suffer a cold.
- The Mortality rate from viruses is zero. When someone dies from some real cause, they have imposed regulations requiring a test for the virus, which is, of course, universally positive, so they ignore the real cause of death and label Cause of Death: COVID. This is laughable, but many believe this lie.
How many more studies do we need before we understand that the fatality rate for Covid-19 is about the same as a cold…zero. These are the studies that prove this:
Dr. John Ioannidis announces the results of his serology study in Santa Clara, California:
- the Gangelt study (Germany),
- the Stanford University study in Santa Clara (USA),
- the LA County study (USA),
- the Lancet Infectious Disease study (UK),
- the University of Miami study for the Miami-Dade county (USA),
- the New York state testing (USA),
- the Mail said a similar fatality rate — 0.19% — was found in a study of residents in Helsinki (Finland),
- the Antibodies Study in Slovenia … they all say the same thing,
- the CDC (USA) also confirmed a very low mortality rate, of 0.26%.
And there hasn’t been a single antibody test that disagreed with this.
This blog is short and sweet, but if you just learn this much, that’s all you need.